- How safe is the use of plastic baby bottles?
- Where will I find my batch number?
- The volume markers on my S-bottle are inaccurate?
- Do I need to boil or sterilise the S-bottle?
- My baby is emptying the baby bottle too quickly - what can I do about it?
- Do bottle teats need replacing?
- Do the settings 1, 2 and 3 on the 1-2-3 Variflow teat correspond to the Small, Medium and Large sizes in the regular bottle teats?
- My 1-2-3 Variflow teat has 2 little holes in it instead of a small slit. Is that right?
- How does the 1-2-3 Variflow teat work?
- What is a dental bottle teat?
- Do bottle teats need replacing regularly?
- Which bottle teat should I choose for my baby?
- Should I choose a natural or dental pacifier?
- When should I replace a pacifier?
- There is water in the pacifier - how do I get it out?
- My child has bitten through the 18+ months pacifier. What now?
- A vacuum forms in my pacifier - why is that?
- There is water sitting in the pacifier after boiling - is that OK?
- The S-bottle warmer is not heating up. What should I do?
- The light on the S-bottle on button is not coming on. Why is this?
- Why does the S-bottle warmer not heat up as soon as I press the on button?
- What is the grey (protective) cap on the S-bottle warmer for?
- How long does it take for the bottle contents to heat up?
- Why is the S-bottle warmer emitting a long beep?
- How do I put the splitter together?
- The milk tube is popping out of the splitter. How do I fix this?
- The suction on the pump is too low. How do I fix this?
- Milk has entered the pump.
- Can I use rechargeable batteries?
- The milk is foaming when expressing. Why is that?
- BPA, how safe are our baby bottles, drinking cups and pacifiers?
- Do Difrax products contain melamine?
- Why can't I currently place an order for the UK, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland?
- Does Difrax also offer support with educational matters?
- My baby has bitten through a cooled teether. Will this do harm?
- How do I clean the Difrax microwave steriliser?